What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, you can now:
- View, book and cancel appointments.
- Order repeat prescriptions quickly and easily by simply ticking the medication you require.
- Change your address and contact details.
- View your allergy and immunisation information.
- View test results.
- View your medical history and consultations.
You can do all this from home, work or on the move – wherever you can connect to the internet. What is more, because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time whithout waiting on a busy phone line.
How do I Register?
Visit reception with photo Id and they will provide you with an access code. Once you have the access code, you can register here.
Is my Information Secure?
All information that is sent to your surgery via Patient Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information.